reusing condom with someone elses cum in it

I recently had sex with a couple and we only had one condom. In order to fuck the bottom, I reused the condom the other guy had used to fuck the guy. He had already cum in it. I was careful not to tear it or get any cum on the outside of the condom so that the bottom wouldn't be at risk. How risky is this for me though?

Condoms should never be reused. Your risk would be from bachelor #1 who spunked up the condom before you put it on your Mr. Happy. If bachelor #1 has an STD, your risk would be significant. STD/HIV screening is warranted. So is stocking up on condoms. Like the American Express card, one should never leave home without them!

Dr. Bob Please Help!
donation??