How do you do it?

Dr Bob, I am poz x 5yrs and require no treatment so far. I have a fantastic HIV specialist who answers my questions and keeps me at peace, I am very thankful for him. He referred me to your site after diagnosis and I read your posts several times a week and find that your certainly a phenomenal man. My question to you is, how do you find it in yourself to answer so many insane questions from so many nut jobs? I read these questions and just shake my head in disbelief that there are so many idiots still walking around and having sex and even worse, breeding! I want to close by saying thank you for being there and I applaud your patience and wisdom. Take care and be safe.

Sincerly, Dewayne

Hi Dewayne,

Thanks for your kind comments. I'm delighted your HIV specialist referred you to this site and that you found it helpful. Thanks also for recognizing the effort it takes to respond to ". . . so many insane questions from so many nut jobs." Not only are these dudes (and dudettes) walking around, having sex, breeding and frantically writing to Dr. Bob, but they also drive cars and even vote! Hey, now I understand how Bush and Cheney got elected!

Be well Dewayne. Thanks for reading.

can't donate anything.. but in desperate need of some answers
Life Insurance - haven't seen this one