Symptomatic HIV infection??

I am confused, according to Rick Sodowsky's timeline there are two times for symptoms to appear.. ARS and then when the HIV virus becomes AIDS. The time periods between the two is on the average 10 years, correct?? So is it UNUSUAL for a female 9 to 14 months after possible exposure to have a yeast infection that will not be cured by over the counter medication. 10 months to have two flu like attacks ( just vomiting and diarrhea) and 14 months after to have a sore back/neck, sore throat and swollen lymph nodes??? I know that is POSSIBLE.. I would like to know if this is HIV causing these symptoms is it UNUSUAL??? I truly beg of you to answer, I'm very nervous.

The symptoms you are describing are not necessarily unusual for any person to experience. The symptoms you describe, looked at in isolation, could be matched up with symptoms people experience when HIV infected, but could also be matched up with people who experience colds, flu, and yeast infections. The course of symptoms you describe are not TYPICAL for HIV infection (as based on Rick's timeline).

It is impossible to diagnose a person's HIV status based only on commonly experienced symptoms. In the absence of a risk history and an HIV antibody test, you will have a great deal of difficulty (and anxiety) determining your HIV status.

RMK

Oral test?
Pregnant, anxiety, Im very scared!! HIV???