Hey Dr B
Feb 17, 2009
Hi Dr B I'd tell you what an amazing person u are but u already know that.I think u were ripped off in the way u contracted hiv but dwelling on that serves no purpose. My question is if a person is hiv+ can they still donate there body to science..?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your kind comments.
If an HIVer wants to donate organs or tissues for purposes such as research and education, specific arrangements can be made for such a donation in advance with a medical research or education facility.
Thanks for your altruistic interest in helping others!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Percentage Of American Heterosexual Hiv Infection
- How Long Can A Person Be Infected With Hiv Before Showing Signs Of Infection?
- Where Do You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes If You Have Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Infected Blood?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.