The CDC SAID ITS A RISK THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS I BEG YOU ANSWER ME THIS ONE LAST TIME I SENT A DONATION!!

Dr bob I wrote to you a few weeks ago about jacking off with a guy who told me a few months later he's got non-Hodgkin lymphoma.I asked him if he's got hiv and he says no I think he's lying. anyway..if you read my old post it said I was standing 5 feet away from him while he was laying on his couch jacking off looking back at me 5 feet over from where he was on an angle.I was standing above where his head was on the couch across the room 5 feet away.before he came i took another step back anyway I forgot to say when I first wrote I have a hemroid that from time to time I see small bright red spot on the toilet tissue .and that i jacked off on his chest after he cleaed up his baby bater but he still didn't touch me and i didn't touch him.anyway the guy at the cdc told me even though I was 5 feet away on an angle that its still a big risk cause of a hemroid cause a heroid is direct to the blood stream with my butt pulled apart showing my anus.it was not bleeding at that time at least i dont think it was i cant be 100 percent sure but if i had to guess i would say it wasnt.but everything I read says you would have to have insertive sex anal or vaginal and we did not do this we just jacked off without touching each other.i jacked off on his chest but he didn't on me he came on his couch.I was just double checking this by calling the cdc now they got me really worried.i searched the site and found this post...http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/safersex/Q186074.html.....and it says what I was thinking.we did not have penetrative sex at all he just jacked off while I showed my anus open (butt pulled apart)with a hemroid that's not real big but its there an outer one sometimes with little red spots on the toilet paper..WHAT ON EARTH DO I DO?IS THE guy at the cdc wrong?he sounded kinda young.we had no penetrative sex why is this guy at the cdc telling me this is a risk?this is messing with my head.he said if his cum got on my hemroid by chance that i could catch it if he has it.i really dont think any of his cum got on me i saw him cum on his couch but what even if a little did get on the hemroid?still its not insertive?again i still dont think it did im just saying what if?please for the love of god answer me this one last time I beg you.by the way I sent in a nice donation last week..THANK you Dr bob you're the only one I can count on you are a very nice and kind man you really are..thanks for you're help worried guy.

Whomever you talked to at the CDC has a medical condition we refer to as crano-rectal inversion, which translates as: He has his head up his butt. Dude, your risk is nonexistent with or without your hemorrhoid. My assessment and advice remain unchanged. I'll repost the archival question you refer to. As you will notice, his HIV risk was nonexistent as well.

plese help Aug 2, 2007

i dated a guy for about a week. We never had intercourse but he did ejaculate right next to my anus. I know sperm can swim and i am now terrified that i may have caught something.

He says he is healthy. But he is from Portugal and i looked on the internet and it says that Portugal has the highest rate of hiv in europe.

He swears he always uses condoms.

I am going out of my mind.

What are my chances of catching hiv from that encounter.

Please answer me.

Yes, sperm can "swim," but it's not like they are Mark Spitz or something. You are not going to find an HIV particle catching a ride on a marathon-swimming sperm as he backstrokes his way from a spunk spot to your inner sanctum! The bottom-line on your bottom is if you didn't have penetrative sex, you have absolutely nothing to worry about as far as HIV is concerned, whether your boy-toy was from Portugal or the former planet Pluto. Certainly, if you remain worried, you can get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative, but it may be the most efficient and effective way to put your unwarranted worries permanently to rest.

Low CD4 count
Hey Dr B