Pregnant mommy :)

I'm 7 months pregnant and decided to go to the hair salon for some R&R! I just got my hair shampooed and cut. While the woman was washing my hair she scratch my ear pretty bad and now I'm worried about HIV transmission to my and my unborn baby!!! She WAS NOT wearing gloves, and she had acrylic nails. I'm not sure if I bled because it's the back of my ear and I can't see that angle in my mirror. What if she had scratched someone elses ear that had HIV and had blood under her nail??

IS THIS A RISK?

WOULD ENOUGH BLOOD UNDER HER NAIL BE ABLE TO INFECT?

SHE WAS WEARING GLOVES WHILE WASHING MY HAIR, BUT TOOK THEM OFF TO DRY WITH A TOWL AND THAT'S WHEN SHE SCRATCHED ME!

I will donate some money that I have, just lead me where to donate! If you want me to name my first born after you, i will!!! ;) Lots of love :)

Hi Pregnant Mommy,

Your HIV-acquisition risk from being scratched in the hair salon is completely nonexistent. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No HIV testing is warranted. HIV cannot be transmitted via this route.

Thanks for your desire to make a tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Good luck with your soon-to-be new addition.

is pep recomende?!? donation on the way
Zoonosis