Another major symptoms showup in weeks 12. freaking out. Afraid to get tested.

Dr. Bob please help. I went to KTV ( gentleman club private karaoke room, you drink, sing and mess with women) in almost 3 month ago and I had spend like 4 hrs with a club girl ( they do provide sex).I kissed her like about 10 second suck her tilt and fingering her like less than a minute (she got wet). She rubbed my dick too for less than a minute. I do not think I got any cut in my finger but I do realize I had an almost healed ulcer on my tongue ( no pain) after I kiss her. My doubt is I had grab some chips to eat using my hand after fingering her. But I know this is not done imediately after fingering her. I forgot weather I wash my hand or using the same hand. Will this put me in risk ?

2-3 weeks after this incident I got red dot/bump on my tight , my ball, later in my chest, my back body. And from time to time until now, small red dot that disappear in a day appear in my hand , tight. Nerve pain in tight ,leg and arm. Sore on neck for couple day in the following week. I had no severe fever and diaharrea, all this while only had skin problem until Week 10 I had white stuff on side of my tongue, week 12 just 2 day ago.I had sore throat,ulcer in my mouth cost pain and swollen lymph node on neck same side with the mouth ulcer. I am freaking out with the swollen lymph node. Do u think I am infected? I had negative 6 week tested by ELISA and I afraid to go get a 3 month test. I had couple question 1. how concentration is the virus in vaginal fluid ? 2. How long can the virus stay outside the body? 3. what you think might cost my swollen lymph node other than hiv?

I will absolutely donate to your foundation. Thank dr bob.

You sucked her "tilt" and have a red dot on your "tight"??? Hmm . . . OK, if you say so.

Your HIV risk is completely nonexistent. Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV. Do I think you are HIV infected? No, of course not!

To specifically address your three questions:

1. Variable from person to person and dependent on whether the gal is on effective antiretroviral therapy.

2. Not long at all!

3. There are literally thousands of medical conditions that cause swollen lymph glands. One thing is certain: Your swollen lymph nodes are not related to HIV.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. (Yes, you are indeed well.)

The waiting game continues... update
Another Lost Condom--Response--Follow-Up