The waiting game continues... update

Hi Dr B, Crazy Med student here again... no need to post this, but I thought I'd let you know that I finally got the guts to be seen by a doctor, sucked up my pride and fear of non-confidentiality (it was tough, let me tell you... let's just hope I don't end up doing any rotations in that particular ER). I'm glad I did, the guy was really understanding, and I already feel a bit better for at least having done something (besides researching primary HIV symptoms hours at a time).

Anyway, the doc sent out a PCR, along with a P24 and a bunch of other bloodwork, to see if my symptoms are HIV-related or not. So by some time next week, I should have an answer!

God, I've already asked too much of you at this point, but heck, can you cross your fingers for me?

(I realize that sounded like I was calling you God... which is really quite appropriate since you are like a God to this poor agnostic soul these days)

P.S. I think we were in Montreal at the same time last week... if I had known, I probably would have tried to stalk you ;)

Only kidding, only kidding. I only cyberstalk you.

Thanks for your help up to now... I'll let you know what happens.

Can I just send you some Dr. Bob-certified good-luck karma instead of the finger-crossing stuff? It's damn difficult to type with crossed digits.

I love Montreal, but who the hell schedules medical conferences there in February? Apparently Siberia and the Arctic Circle must have been booked up.

As for stalking, you wouldn't be the first. I should also advise you that if you choose the in-person version, you'll be adding lots of frequent flyer miles to your account over the next few months.

Be well. Good luck with the tests.

Labor and delivery options
Another major symptoms showup in weeks 12. freaking out. Afraid to get tested.