Feb 15, 2009
I am a x-filer with a dr.bob woohooo stamp. But still, i cant get myself off the forums, its to do with getting educated and having a hearty laugh to stuff like "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" :)
I hope and wish you continue your good work, god bless you and last but not the least, you rock and are the best! :)
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sometimes it's "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" and sometimes it's "wham-bam-thank-you-Sam."
Love you too x-filer.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Dry Cough Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Could Ear Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Dry Mouth An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.