anxiety vs antibody?
Feb 14, 2009
hello dr.Bob... I just want to ask, does the ANXIETY (while waiting for the 3 months mark to testing for HIV) will affect the antibody to detect HIV? I mean it takes more than 3 months to detect HIV... thx for the answer doctor....
Response from Dr. Frascino
You're wondering if anxiety affects anti-antibody development, HIV test results and the seroconversion window??? Frevinsakes dude, have you read the posts in this forum??? If anxiety affected the results, no one would have an accurate test! I think it's quite remarkable that you are actually worrying about worrying! Now that's an impressive level of anxiety! However, your test results will still be accurate nonetheless.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Gonorrhea And Hiv At The Same Time?
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Hiv Small Cut On Finger
- Risk Of Seroconversion After Hiv Exposure
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Show Up?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.