It's the Sacred Twinkie!

So.. guess what doctor rob? *sits on your lap* im 100% Healthy! *Bounces on your lap* i was SO scared when i went to pick up my results.. at first i felt like i couldnt breathe because they took me to a room and then the doctor read me my results.. all i was ready to hear was that i had HIV but i didnt! she said i was non-reactive! *bounces* I was so happy i asked her to let me hold the paper and i held it and i started crying. but then i laughed really hard and all my worries went away. Hahaha! Omg! i spent like a month on this site scared! i learned so many things in this site, i read stories from people who are infected and how they are still happy. I read questions people asked and realized its scary not knowing. But.. i know now.. and im the happiest guy in the world! *bounces* thank you doctor for giving me your good luck karma and your best wishes.. i am so happy for this website.. and for you taking the time to answer.

love,

-Scared twinkie Ps: *BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE* :P

Hey Bouncing Scared (no more) Twinkie,

WOO-HOO! Excellent news! Thanks for your thanks.

By the way, you do realize you are bouncing more than a Bouncing Betty giving a $1,000 lap dance at the Badda Bing, right?

Stay well.

Newbie Magnetic
Viral Load is decreasing