Newbie Magnetic

Hi Dr.Bob.

Thank you so much for all you do here! I am a female in a magnetic relationship (boyfriend diagnosed in 11/08) and I could use a little reassurance if you please! We have used protection, but there are a few instances that I'm really paranoid about. I'm going to my doctor today to tell her of my new relationship status, which I feel is important to get the care I need, such as more frequent HIV tests and PEP if needed, etc. I encourage all your readers to do the same! Can you shed some light on the following for me?

Prior to Diagnosis & Meds Unprotected Oral - me performing on him; little to no pre-cum Unprotected Vaginal Sex - 5 minutes or so, no ejaculation occured Unprotected Frottage - He rubbed his penis on my vaginal opening for a few minutes. Semen in my eye (strange but true!) Pre-cum or semen in my hangnails (am I paranoid or what!?) After Diagnosis & Meds Unprotected Frottage - He rubbed his penis on my vaginal opening for a few minutes. Everything since has been with proper use of a condom.

Thank you Dr.Bob....donation on the way!

makeupgal

Hello Makeup Gal,

All of this information is in the archives (multiple times!). Have a look.

I agree with your decision to see your doctor, discuss your magnetic relationship and institute harm-reduction strategies. In addition I would recommend both you and your Mr. Happily-Ever-After read through the chapters in the archives of this forum devoted to magnetic couples, HIV-sexual transmission, HIV-sexual prevention and safer sexual techniques. This will address all your concerns and then some! If you have specific additional questions after that write back, OK?

Remember, from one magnetic couple to another: opposites attract!

Help me Rhonda!!
It's the Sacred Twinkie!