Please answer me

Dear Bob

Thanks for your reply about contamited benzocain cream condoms. But I have not got the answer of the question. My question is if there there is somebody working in the condom factory and contaminating condoms, Can the virus survive in the benzocain cream and then the condom is packed and it still survives? Please answer me. I am not kidding. I am very much nervous.

Thank you

Joan

Hello Joan,

OK, let's go over this one more time.

1. There are no homicidal psychopaths working at the condom factory. There also is no Easter Bunny, Santa Clause or boogeyman either.

2. Even if there were (and remember there aren't), HIV would not survive.

3. "Joan," I think it's time you considered counseling for your irrational fears. Otherwise you may soon be worrying about contracting HIV infection from me over the Internet.

is there any chance for hiv Feb 11, 2009

dear Robert

I am writing to you second time. I did not get answer from you first time. Please answer me this time. My question is that I used a condom named long love which is made to delay the ejaculation so it has benzocain cream inside the condom. Now I am worried about that some one (may be some worker in the condom factory) might put hiv virus in the cream and condom and then packed that condom again. If that is the case can the virus survive in the benzocain cream. I am very much worried please answer me thanks a lot.

I am waiting for your reply.

So you think there is a homicidal psychopath working in the condom factory deliberately contaminating the benzocaine cream inside your "long love" condoms??? Tell me you're kidding! Dude, have you been adding crazy powder to your protein shakes again?

YOU ARE MY HERO!
"Difficult...not impossible" ..Rocco from The Godfather