woooohooo wooohoooo and thanks!!

DR BOB,

I`m Daniel From Madrid , I just wanted to tell u and share that my 95 days after exposure HIV test is NEGATIVE. WOHOOOO WHOOOOOO Hear this, a transatlantic shout::YEEEEEESSSS, !!!! I was full of ignorance , fear and stress .what an experience !!Life is different to me !!

Yesterday I received a letter form concerted effort, it was very kind ( the good karma came chez moi:) and today I picked up my results.

I would like to Thank: The whole team of the body, for providing an excellent free service. People working at you`re charity (world wide), for their compassion and professional work et bien sûre .. merci a toi , mon DOC!!!

You can count with me on youre fight, I will always have in my mind you re foundation -for a little help- and have my word, I would donate as my possibilities allow me to. I know very well, that Individually this time, I was lucky and not directly affected . But socially we are all affected, Im glad to be a human resource in the fight against HIV /AIDS cause..

If u come to Europe to play that piano of yours, or a give conferenceand you dont tell us or I miss it, (for whatever reason its youre fault ). I am going to pick up Dick Cheney out of the mental hospital out in texas or what so ever .... then we will drop by you`re house . knock knock on youre door. to have a bottle of wine with the DICK could you imagine that? A fukcing nightmare..I know.. no, now seriouslly make us know!!!

Un gros calîn!! Daniel.

Hi Daniel,

WOOOOO-HOOOOO! Excellent news! I actually did hear your transatlantic WOO-HOO! I initially thought the neighbor's cat was in heat again, but then I realized no, that's gotta be Daniel.

Thanks for your kind comments and offer of support Daniel. As for Dick Cheney (insert total body shiver here), "f**king nightmare" is an understatement.

Be well. Stay well Daniel.

qns from a poz guy
HELP! Counselor didn't do my HIV test right!