Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

woooohooo wooohoooo and thanks!!
Feb 11, 2009

DR BOB,

I`m Daniel From Madrid , I just wanted to tell u and share that my 95 days after exposure HIV test is NEGATIVE. WOHOOOO WHOOOOOO Hear this, a transatlantic shout::YEEEEEESSSS, !!!! I was full of ignorance , fear and stress .what an experience !!Life is different to me !!

Yesterday I received a letter form concerted effort, it was very kind ( the good karma came chez moi:) and today I picked up my results.

I would like to Thank: The whole team of the body, for providing an excellent free service. People working at you`re charity (world wide), for their compassion and professional work et bien sûre .. merci a toi , mon DOC!!!

You can count with me on youre fight, I will always have in my mind you re foundation -for a little help- and have my word, I would donate as my possibilities allow me to. I know very well, that Individually this time, I was lucky and not directly affected . But socially we are all affected, Im glad to be a human resource in the fight against HIV /AIDS cause..

If u come to Europe to play that piano of yours, or a give conferenceand you dont tell us or I miss it, (for whatever reason its youre fault ). I am going to pick up Dick Cheney out of the mental hospital out in texas or what so ever .... then we will drop by you`re house . knock knock on youre door. to have a bottle of wine with the DICK could you imagine that? A fukcing nightmare..I know.. no, now seriouslly make us know!!!

Un gros calîn!! Daniel.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Daniel,

WOOOOO-HOOOOO! Excellent news! I actually did hear your transatlantic WOO-HOO! I initially thought the neighbor's cat was in heat again, but then I realized no, that's gotta be Daniel.

Thanks for your kind comments and offer of support Daniel. As for Dick Cheney (insert total body shiver here), "f**king nightmare" is an understatement.

Be well. Stay well Daniel.

Dr. Bob

Previous
qns from a poz guy
Next
HELP! Counselor didn't do my HIV test right!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.