is there any chance for hiv

dear Robert

I am writing to you second time. I did not get answer from you first time. Please answer me this time. My question is that I used a condom named long love which is made to delay the ejaculation so it has benzocain cream inside the condom. Now I am worried about that some one (may be some worker in the condom factory) might put hiv virus in the cream and condom and then packed that condom again. If that is the case can the virus survive in the benzocain cream. I am very much worried please answer me thanks a lot.

I am waiting for your reply.

So you think there is a homicidal psychopath working in the condom factory deliberately contaminating the benzocaine cream inside your "long love" condoms??? Tell me you're kidding! Dude, have you been adding crazy powder to your protein shakes again?

Teacher needs teaching
Symptoms tell you nothing