Lighting fast question, lighting fast donation :)

I was walking with a friend, and we ran into this homeless man that is known to have HIV. He bugged us for money, but we had none. What if he poked me with a syringe with his blood in it.. would I have felt it? Am I being super duper irrational? He was VERY close to me, and I was walking fast because I was scared. I'm wondering if he pricked me with a syringe because he was mad, would I have felt it or I was focusing too much on getting away fast, that I didn't even realize it?

$200 donation, just please help! I cant eat and I'm totally stressed out! Maybe I have OCD, I don't know. I just need reassurance.

I beg you to please answer this question! Much love!!!!

Are you being super duper irrational? Yep! Absolutely ultra-whacko! Dude, the guy is HIV positive and homeless. Don't you think he has bigger problems to worry about than trying to infect passersby with a syringe full of HIV-tainted blood??? Homeless people are not homicidal psychopaths wielding HIV-infected syringes as deadly weapons! As for your feeling the prick, well of course you would have felt it, silly boy. If you don't believe me, get a sterile syringe and do your own experiment. Have a buddy stab you with the syringe as you walk by. I can assure you that you will more than notice it! Your HIV fears are completely irrational!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. Stop worrying, OK?

abso-bloody-lutely
TEEN IN TERROR!!!!!