abso-bloody-lutely

Dr bob,

How you and steve going? just dropped in to see if all is well!

Honestly, mate, am happy as a pig in mud to see you going so strong, happy, and smiling as ever! no one can beat you at this game, you are a ripper... abso-bloody-lutely!

god bless you mate and may the high power be with you always...

former ww from oz who dropped in to say hi and a bloke who loves you, from australia :)

ps: cyber hugs

cheers

G'day Aussie X-filer (Ex-worried-well),

Greetings from frigid Montreal, Quebec where I am participating in the 16th Annual Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections! It's -10 degrees and fricking freezing here! Who the hell picks Canada as the site for a medical conference in February??? I guess Siberia and the Arctic Circle were already booked up. I keep thinking how nice and sunny it is in Oz right now and I wish I was surfing on Bondi Beach. Grab some "bennies" (beneficial rays of the sun) for me. OK mate?

disability/new doctor
Lighting fast question, lighting fast donation :)