BB sex for positive men

I see many ads on craigslist by positive men who brag about being healthy and wanting to stay that way, yet the say they do BB only. Is there a disconnect or has to reinfection theory been proven false?

Unfortunately, from the limited information provided I really can't advise you "what's going on," other than to surmise that your boyfriend is not tolerating his HIV medications! What can you do to help? Encourage him to make a follow-up appointment with his HIV specialist without delay. Perhaps you could even go with him to the appointment. Make sure his HIV specialist knows your boyfriend isn't tolerating his medications. The HIV specialist should be able to help by adjusting his medications.

As for information on magnetic couples (one positive, one negative), I would suggest you read through the chapter in the archives of this forum. It should help address any concerns you may have.

Good luck to you both.

Bad side effects
Thanks