Bad side effects

My boyfriend is HIV+ and is at home recovering from pneumonia. He caught it because he went off his meds. Now he's back on them and experiencing side effects even worse than when he started initially. He has such bad nausea, he can't even swallow the anti-nausea meds. He has night sweats, can't sleep, and complains of sore muscles (mainly in his legs). What is going on?? How can I help him? This might sound selfish, but I am losing patience. Also, is there a site specifically for couples dealing with HIV? He is +, I am not.

Unfortunately, from the limited information provided I really can't advise you "what's going on," other than to surmise that your boyfriend is not tolerating his HIV medications! What can you do to help? Encourage him to make a follow-up appointment with his HIV specialist without delay. Perhaps you could even go with him to the appointment. Make sure his HIV specialist knows your boyfriend isn't tolerating his medications. The HIV specialist should be able to help by adjusting his medications.

As for information on magnetic couples (one positive, one negative), I would suggest you read through the chapter in the archives of this forum. It should help address any concerns you may have.

Good luck to you both.

Blow Job Situation
BB sex for positive men