Atripla and Trazodone
Feb 10, 2009
I have been on Atripla and Trazodone to sleep but I recently read that the two have an interaction. I am wondering if Trazodone will reduce the effectiveness of Atripla
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- How Can Chlamydia Effect A Person's Everyday Life?
- How Do Genital Warts Start?
- Is Measles A Std?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.