Apr 23, 2001
A local testing center here has an oral test for hiv. Is an oral test as accurate/reliable as the blood test? Thank you.
| Response from Mr. Kull
Please refer to my response to "Orasure" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Testing/Q2946.qna) for detailed information on your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Are HIV Symptoms All At Once Or Spread Out?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.