Apr 23, 2001
A local testing center here has an oral test for hiv. Is an oral test as accurate/reliable as the blood test? Thank you.
Response from Mr. Kull
Please refer to my response to "Orasure" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Testing/Q2946.qna) for detailed information on your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Anal Sex Bottom
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.