Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Lap dance at strip club
Feb 8, 2009

Dear Sir, I had a very small cut above my right lip while shaving. After around 7 hours (wound wasn't bleeding but looked open I applied after shave) I had gone to a strip club and had lap dance. 1.I had rubbed my face closely against the strippers face, her Boobs and her body and she did kiss me Once on my lips. At this time I am afraid my wound got in contact with her skin. 2.Also I touched all over her body and put my fingers on her vagina once(with her thong on). I didn't feel anything wet there but I am concerned if I had touced myself on the wound after this. I am really scared if any of my actions put me at any risk ? Please help I am loosing my sleep. I will do my donations this is my first time to the site, how can i donate if I can do online could you please send me the link?. Thankyou.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Lap-dance Guy,

Your HIV-acquisition risk from your night out with Bouncing Betty at the Badda Bing is nonexistent. If HIV were that easily transmitted, it would have wiped out all of Las Vegas within a week. Relax Max; you're fine. You can read lots and lots of other questions about lap dances and strip clubs in the archives. Check it out! I'm sure you'll find the information both enlightening and reassuring.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the "donate" tab.

Many thanks. Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Latex Allergy question - follow up on advice
Next
my CD4 numbers are falling quickly....what can l do ???

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.