Feb 8, 2009
Dear Bob, I love you. I seriously do. Just wondering if it's possible to have an enlarged lymph node on the dorsal wrist during ARS?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Actually lymphadenopathy on the dorsal wrist would be extremely unlikely. That's not a usual site for lymph nodes. Localized swelling in that area is usually related to a ganglion cyst. Have your doctor check it out.
Love you too babe!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis B Test Return A False Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.