Feb 8, 2009
Dear Bob, I love you. I seriously do. Just wondering if it's possible to have an enlarged lymph node on the dorsal wrist during ARS?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Actually lymphadenopathy on the dorsal wrist would be extremely unlikely. That's not a usual site for lymph nodes. Localized swelling in that area is usually related to a ganglion cyst. Have your doctor check it out.
Love you too babe!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With Stripper
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Mosquitoes Give You Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.