Bareback and Monogamy

I have been in a relationship for 3 years now and we just recently decided to ditch the condom. We have both been tested for HIV and other STD's are are both Neg. We are life long partners and have no intent on ever cheating on each other. Im fairly sure we have nothing to worry about but just want to make sure. Thanks.

If neither of you have an STD and if you both remain monogamous, I would agree: you would have no cause for concern. However, I must point out the second "if" is a big one! Gazillions of couples start out with the very best intentions to always remain monogamous. However, over time (you guys haven't even hit your "7 year itch" yet!) and with extenuating circumstances (your buddy's stag party in Vegas featuring the cast of Thunder Down Under and the Chippendale men plus way too many Jgermeister shots), the best intentions often wind up going awry. Just take a read through the archives. You'll find writers of gazillions of testimonials that start off just like yours, but who wind up writing to Dr. Bob in a panic do to some lapse in judgment. Condoms are a pain; we all agree. However, that thin layer of latex does provide an enormous level of confidence despite our all-too-human nature.

my husband thinks he has aids
Why do Docs are against whats good for there PATIENTS ?