my blood came in contact with urine of hiv positive. Very scared.

Dr. Bob, I have bad anal tears, i am not using steriods(hydro cortisone) and i itch my anus a lot, and pretty much every day it bleeds. What happened the other day was i went to my friends place, he is HIV positive. The flush in his apartment doesnt work properly, meaning you have to hold the knob so everything gets flushed out. When i was going stool, the urine was already there in the toilet bowl and i did not realise that, the urine splashed on to my wounded anus. I am very scared after the incident. DO i need to get tested? please answer. I will donate, because you are doing such a great thing to the society. Also i slept on his bed. I dont know if the bed/blanket had any semen of his. And every night i itch my anus for a long time and remove the blood, i am wondering if at all there was any semen of his from the past day or so or the balnket or bed, and if it might have contacted my scratched, wounded, blooded anal.

Please answer these two questions, i am very paraniod. I am scared that i might infect my wife and my baby. Thank you.

Your HIV-acquisition risk from backsplash and/or sleeping on your buddy's bed is nonexistent. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No HIV tests are warranted. However, you do have a medical problem: your "scratched, wounded, blooded anal"! Dude, what is up with your backdoor? I strongly advise that you see a dermatologist without delay. Your itchy, scratched, wounded, bloodied butt needs a medical evaluation. Appropriate treatment should completely and quickly resolve this problem.

Question never posed. Difficulkt question Monkey scratch ( serious research)
one time heroin injection with clean needle/syringe. symptoms/risk level?