I am a dork/ What happens at fair stayed at fair..

So I wrote you over the weekend, NOT expecting a response, just cause I couldn't stand it anymore. I will note, part of the reason letters get rambly is the small space to write and the spelling is bad b/c there is no spell check. You actually wrote me back the other day when I sent the note of appreciation for being so awesome. It is still true! I sometimes think about the stories I've read in the forums and wonder how they turned out, then scratch my head with crazy questions-like can you catch HIV from masterbation? GO OBAMA! MY HERO!

ANYWAY, I went and got tested today at just over 8 weeks (I might go back at 3 months) I had written b/c I had been exposed to oral pre-come and vaginal fluids during oral. I was worried about my female friend b/c she had some exposures with this jerk guy that month and I had visions of a high new viral load. Anyway, all is good. I decided to not delay since my husband could be affected. You know people don't even think to look for nodes until they are scared they have HIV...and course find what has been there forever. Then they get nervous, so they get dry mouth and think it is thrush. Don't sleep from stress and get a fever or feel ill from exhaustion. I have a slight ear infection or aggravation of TMJ type stuff-probaly from self-induced stress teeth grinding. This has made me off balance and parinoid as well. I think my newly single friend has learned her lesson on safe sex (ie: that it is not a one shot and your dead thing with exposure). I hope her test results come back OK, I have faith they will. Next time I play with her I will probably keep any boy toys out of it... Well, Ok, I will just stay off the business end.. Keep up the good work Robert and check out a Ren Fair sometime and think of the backstage fun that we all have! Who-hoo. :)

Glad to read that things have settled down.

It's been a while since I attended a Ren Fair but I am on my way back to Vegas, so I'll be able to check if "what happens in Vegas still stays in Vegas!"

Be well! Stay well! (By the way, you really don't register very high at all on the "dork" scale compared to many of the questioners who have visited this site!)

Thank You!!!
Condon 100% safe, I think not!!!!---Part2