Feb 3, 2009
Dr. Rob, Thank you so much for your encouraging words. I recently got tested (13 weeks after possible exposure) & the results were negative like you said. Just to reminds you, I am the guy who took a lolly pop out of a strippers virgina by pulling the white handle stick out with my front & bottom two teeth. I know it was an extremely low risk! You probably don't remember me. Any way, I have one last question. How accurate are the rapid screen test? They pricked my finger & it only took 10 mins. I was reading on the net & some people say it's not that accurate. That concerns me a little. Can you help me out this last time?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Three quick points:
1. The finger prick rapid HIV test is very accurate.
2. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.
3. It's a vagina not a "virgina"!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.