|Worried mom/pierced son
Feb 3, 2009
I called the piercer/owner and he said he is very conscience of cross contamination and everything is completely sterile. He said he walked into the other room because the sink and sterilization machine is in there. Duh! So thanks for the re-assurance and time :)
The dirty martini to celebrate!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You're welcome! But hey, where is my martini (vodka, double olive)?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Can Macrobid Cure Chlamydia?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- Information On Chlamydia
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.