DR BOBI JACKED OFF WITH A GUY THAT HASnon-Hodgkin lymphoma IM WORRIED!!!!!!!

DR BOB PLEASE HELP ME!,this is my 2 e mail i had to tell you the storey right.about maybe 7 months ago i was at a guys house i met on the internet.hes gay and im staright..he jacked off on his couch nude while i was standing about 5 feet from him jacking off and showing him my hole(butt hole).since i was about 5 feet or a little more from him i didnt feel anything get on me after but then i start to wonder somethimes.since i was showing him my hole and penis this makes me worry.a few months later he told hes got non-Hodgkin lymphoma no im worried hes got hiv.you think since i didnt touch him and he didnt touch me and i was about 5 feet from him i have anything to worry about?would you tell me to get tested over this?I didnt feel anything get on my i may of been 5 to 6 feet away from him i cant say for sure but im really worried about it.i have a bad a anxiety problem and im really worried about this.please answer me.thanks for your time dr bob god bless you ill be sending in a donation.

So let's see if I've got this "straight." You hook up with a guy you met on the Internet. He "burps the nephew," lying naked on his couch while you stand five feet from him jacking off and showing him your butthole. And you report that you are "staright"??? Tell me are "staright" and "straight" similar? If so, this seems like somewhat unusual behavior for a straight dude. But if you say you're straight, it's OK by me. I'll believe you. (Millions wouldn't, but I will.)

Regarding your HIV-acquisition risk, whether you're straight as a lawn dart or gay enough to bottom for Liberace, your risk is nonexistent. Even if wanker-guy gushes like the Old Faithful geyser in Yellowstone National Park, his baby batter is not going to reach your back door five feet away.

You report you have a bad anxiety problem and from the numerous identical posts you crammed into my inbox over a very short period of time, I would tend to agree with your self-diagnosis. Consequently I would recommend you seek counseling to help with this problem. You might also want to discuss some sexual orientation issues, but that's up to you. The bottom line on your bottom is that HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

SF Aids Foundation Says Oral Sex NO RISK
Worried mom/pierced son