Happy to make Donation ! Worried Man ! Please Help !

On 7th Jan 2009, i went to KFC and need to goto washroom. While sitting on the toilet, my penis side touched the toilet surface for less than half a second. As i monitored the surface, i feel some sticky white liquid on the toilet surface (which could be anything for sure, may be human fluid (semen etc.) or people in our area split in the toilets also or something else.

I am freaked out from last 10 days. I have throat inflammation now after this event (i regularly has this problem and i have also eaten enough spice around last one week, also weather is at -10 to -15). I went to do CBC today which also showed my WBC at 10.8 (Normal Range was 4-10 on the reports).

Could this situation has to do anything with HIV ? I read that we cant get HIV from environmental surface ? Is it true ?

What you recommend. I would be greatful to your answer.

Also, can we make donation through bank draft / cheques ?

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. The only way to contract HIV in the KFC washroom is to have unsafe sex with an HIV-positive finger-lickin' good KFC-counter guy in one of the stalls!

What you read about HIV and environmental surfaces is true. Your CBC/WBC results have nothing to do with HIV. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. If you don't believe me, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark, but just know that the only reason to do so is for peace of mind, as it is not medically warranted, OK?

Regarding bank drafts or bank checks, yes, the foundation warmly accepts them. Donation information for the foundation can be found on its Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stop worrying! Enjoy your crispy chicken wings!

A post in "The Body" triggered my fears. 4 questions.
SF Aids Foundation Says Oral Sex NO RISK