so much mixed information pregnant and scared please I need help

Hi Dr Bob, First off thank you so much for what you do. You're sense of humor really helps people who are going through rough times. Also please let me know how I can make a donation and if I can use pay pal to make the donation. I would really appreciate your expert opinion on my situation. I am 2 months pregnant and I stepped on a discarded needle attached to a syringe. I went to the clinic right after and I was told there was pretty much no hiv risk and not to worry about it and If I became concerned to take an hiv test at 3 months. Well anyways I went to visit my family Dr today due to my pregnancy and he asked how things were etc and I mentioned the needle incident, and he gave me a totally different opinion. He said HIV was a valid risk because I don't know how long that needle had been sitting there etc. Now I'm afraid and I don't know who to believe with two such different opinions. So my questions are:

1) Am I at high risk for HIV? 2) How accurate will a 4 week test be? 3) Is it true that PEP is not recommended for a needle injury of this sort. That is what I was told by one Dr, but then my family Dr said PEP is recommended?

Thank you for looking at my question I would really appreciate a response I am a nervous wreck over the safety of me and my unborn baby.

1. No. Your risk is negligible at best.

2. Tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be definitive.

3. PEP is recommended only for significant HIV exposures. It also must be started as soon as possible and no later than 72 hours after the exposure. I would not recommend PEP for your injury.

17 year old in need
Please help Doctor!