17 year old in need

This guy I know that is rumored to have HIV sold me his Marijuana pipe. This was a few months ago. I smoked out of it and then stopped smoking all together. I recently started to smoke again which had been 2 months later. I smoked out of the pipe that he sold me, and suddenly got this surge of panic. Could I have contracted HIV if in fact he has HIV? By using a pipe he used 2 months prior? Or will this have been enough time, IF any virus had gotten on it, to have been inactive even if its a hollow pipe? Obviously it is not like a syringe, but it IS hollow!!

And would there have been any risk by sharing the pipe back and forth with him initially. Like he took a hit, then me...ect... How much blood would have had to been enough to infect? Like enough that I would have noticed and turned it down? Or unnoticeable? PLEASE PLEASE HELP! Am I being irrational??

I WILL DONATE $200! Where can I send this donation?

There is no HIV risk from sharing a marijuana pipe. As for a blood-to-blood risk, yes, you would notice it. Think more Texas Chainsaw Massacre rather than invisible specks of blood, OK?

Donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be sent to the foundation's office at the following address:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Be well.

Vaporizers
so much mixed information pregnant and scared please I need help