Vaporizers

I just read a post from a woman who was worried about her son smoking out of a vaporizer. I was worried about the same issue. When she described the vaporizer, it sounded just like mine! Machine that heats up marijuana and a long hollow tube is attached to it that you suck the vapors through. If I had shared it with someone who had HIV would there be a risk? I started using the vaporizer because I heard it is safer than using a pipe or bong..but why am I so worried.

Main questions: Is there a risk from sharing this hollow tubing?

And is the woman in the previous post correct when she says it would have to be DRIPPING blood or at least noticably bloody tube to cause infection/worry?

I promise to send extra good karma energy :D AND a great donation! Please help me and can I send it through paypal?

If you shared your "laughing grass" vaporizer with an HIVer, you would not be putting yourself at risk for contracting the virus. There is no risk from sharing the hollow tubing.

As for the "dripping blood," not only would there need to be a sufficient quantity of fresh HIV-tainted blood, but that fresh blood would have to get into your blood via a fresh open wound or by coming into significant contact with a mucous membrane.

My advice is simple. Stop worrying. You're not going to get HIV from your Maui Wowie, no matter how you inhale it, OK? By the way, doesn't anyone just spark doobies anymore?

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well.

Did you happen to see my question on reciprocal masturbation?
17 year old in need