Condon 100% safe, I think not!!!!

Hi Doctor, I am 22 year old male.I am very well educate about HIV and alway be very careful everytime I have sex.In fact, I never have any un-protected in my life. I dont have girlfriend yet so I went to Sex Massage.I have been there only 4-5 times in my life. I know this is the stupid thing I did but I am really very careful while I have sex.I check Condom every 1-2 minutes to make sure that the condom didnot break. However, after 3 days, I start to develope Canchroid(STD) and after 5 days, I start to have a very bad cold(high fever) and very bad cough which last for 2 weeks.My doctor check my blood and say that there is virus inflection(during 6th day). I feel like dieing now.How this can happen?? I have safe-sex(condom and no break) and didnot do any thing risky(only intercouse). I am just really afraid to get test now knowing only miracle can save me.How can I get STD through using latex Condom??. Sometime life is just unfair.

None of us has ever claimed condoms are 100% safe or 100% effective in preventing all STDs!!! You may feel you are "very well educated" about HIV, but you certainly have much to learn about STDs in general!

Because each STD is cased by a different germ (microorganism) and these various "bugs" are transmitted in different ways, discussing STD transmission and prevention can be complex! There are, for example, a number of STDs that are transmitted by skin-to-skin contact. Chancroid, a bacterial infection caused by Hemophilus ducreyi, is spread in this way. Other STDs with skin-to-skin transmission routes include HPV/genital warts, herpes simplex virus, molluscum contagiosum, syphilis, scabies and crabs/pubic lice. Condoms that only cover the penis will not protect against these STDs if there is skin-to-skin contact not covered by the condom. HIV is not transmitted by skin-to-skin contact! Rather it requires infected fluids to come into contact with mucous membranes or non-intact skin. Consequently condoms properly used that do not fail (break) would be extremely effective in preventing HIV transmission. HIV cannot permeate intact latex (or polyurethane), OK?

If indeed you have chancroid, you are not dying. Symptoms of chancroid occur within a week of exposure. People with chancroid can be effectively treated with one of several antibiotics.

Life is not unfair. You just need to better understand the rules of the game if you are going to play.

Immune Restoration
Hi again from NYC, atripla vs boosted PI