Immune Restoration

These are my numbers: CD4 684, CD4% 31 and VL 1628. I am not in med yet. I am trying to maintain me as healthy and enlightened as possible. Immune restoration is something that I found/read in the web and I really want to hear your opinion. By the way Thanks a lot for all your help and support.

Do you have any recommendation about Immune restoration any one that you can recommend me based on my Numbers/stats. Some of the ones that I read about it are: Cellular Expansion/growth, Cell Transfer and Genetic therapy (amongst some others) I want to know if you recommend some of these, where can I get them and of course your opinion about it (if you think that this can help me)

Again, Thanks a lot for all your help

The immune-based therapies you mention are all very experimental at this time. The best and safest method of immune restoration at the present time is inhibiting HIV replication using antiretroviral drug therapy. Ultimately immune-based therapies may well augment or even replace antiretrovirals, but at the present time they remain highly experimental and restricted to very early human clinical trials. Stay tuned to The Body. We'll keep you updated as the immune-based therapy story evolves.

Hidden HIV/AIDS
Condon 100% safe, I think not!!!!