Jan 31, 2009
If the results is found to be "Indeterminate", is there a possibility that, the result could be because the person had taken his first dose of Hepatitise Vaccine just two days before the test. Issac
| Response from Dr. Frascino
This would be extremely unlikely. It generally takes longer than 48 hours for a vaccine to even begin to induce an immune response. There are many other potential causes for indeterminate results. You can read about these at length in the archives. Have a look!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Shingles After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.