Sex binge..young and scared to death! Dontation!

I gave into my desires and last week went on a binge of sort with 3 different guys. Now, I am scared to death that I may be infected. The first two guys performed oral sex on me and I kissed them both, french style. I did not notice any blood in their mouths but I cant be sure since I had been drinking quite a bit. The 3rd guy I went too far and had anal sex with him. I did use a condom when I penatrated him and was in for only a minute before I ejaculated. I do not think the condom broke but again my memory is fuzzy. There may have been some contact with his pre cum on my hands as well. I am now scared and not sure what to do. Is there a treatment PEP? that I should consider? What are my risks? Thanks for your advice.

Hello Sex Binge Guy,

Your HIV-acquisition risk, despite your trio of hotties, is very low. Oral sex, particularly insertive oral sex, carries only a very minimal risk for HIV transmission. Protected insertive anal sex is indeed "protected," assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break.

PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) would not be warranted. It is recommended only for significant HIV exposure. It also must be started as soon as possible and no later than 72 hours after exposure to be effective.

My advice is that you get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm quite confident the result will be negative. I also would advise caution when mixing excessive alcohol intake (which can certainly cause impaired judgment) with sex. Finally I should point out the three different guys may well be a binge to you, but for others it's just a routine Saturday night in the city. The important thing is that you practice safer sex.

Confused about carriers and transmitters of the hiv virus.
question (ELISA WITH REFLEX WESTERN BLOT)