im giving myself a yahoo

hi, dr. bob. well i took the 15 month hiv elisa negative. and i took the 17 month hiv rna negative. well i guess you are right. im still freaking out once in a while, but i have to get back to living. i have not done that in a long time. i cant belive i lived through the stress of all this. anyways thank you, and i wish you the best.take care, and i wish i would of taken your (what part of hiv negative dont you get) earlier. a guy from connecticut

Hi Guy from Connecticut,

A 15-month negative HIV ELISA and a 17-month undetectable HIV plasma RNA viral load? Wow! What a surprise. NOT!!!

I, too, wish you had taken my "what part of HIV negative don't you understand" advice earlier as well. Perhaps a few other doubting dudes will read your story and learn from your experience. Let's hope so.

magnetic couple: + male and receptive cunnilingus
Please help, v. scared and have been trying to find answers for three months! (I'm sorry to keep asking, but I don't know who else to ask)