Chance at possible exposure to HIV? (revision)
Jan 29, 2009
Ok, I decided to take a hot shower at my local gym (24 hr fitness). there are 5 stalls you could take a shower in and these stalls were made of glass walls. Hypothetically, if the person who used the shower before me rubbed his penis or ejaculated in that exact same place in the exact same glass wall in that stall were to have HIV could I have contracted HIV by rubbing my penis at the exact same place he rubbed his?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No. And stop rubbing your Mr. Happy on the stall glass walls. It's driving the guy in the next stall crazy with desire!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- What Will Happen If Gonorrhea Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Tremors Associated With Shingles
- Syphilis And The Immune System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.