oral sex

dr, thanks for all your help , if you dont know , you help several people every day , i recieved oral sex from a street walker 3 years ago and have worried about it untill last month , i had a blood test and it came back ...neg !!! wow that was great , i read several of you answers to many of the same questions and im glad you were there..if not i believe i would have done somthing to myself ..thanks for giving me that extra help i needed ..ps i donated to your cause and you have save my life ...thanks doc!! and let me send you some good karma !! good luck to you and all your help god bless you --jay from chicago

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your thanks, kind comments, good karma and donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). All are warmly appreciated. I'm delighted you found the information here enlightening and comforting!

Be well and stay well.

I'm too chicken to get my HIV test results
CD4 over 1000,still contagious as the DR has said? (ELITE CONTROLLERS, 2009)