I'm too chicken to get my HIV test results

I got tested 15 days ago at my family doctor. He told me I would need to come back in person to pick up the results in 7-10 days.

It's been 15 days now, and I'm too chicken to get the results.

Would my family doctor immediately call me (or write me a letter) if I tested positive but never came back to get the results?

Is there a law that requires doctors to immediately inform me ASAP if I've tested positive, or will they wait indefintely for me to show up to get the results?

How long would a doctor wait for me to show up to get the results before contacting me on his own?

In theory, if my doctor knew I tested positive but didnt tell me then I could be infecting new people.

You want to know if there is a law that requires doctors to immediately inform patients if they test positive??? Dude, grow up! It's time you manned-up and grew a pair. Go get your results and stop all this nonsense. When it comes to HIV, what you don't know can kill you.

you alright, mate?
oral sex