Unanswered thank you

Hi Dr. Bob,

I just wanted to say thank you. I've visited your forum a few times. Even though you did not respond to my previous two questions, I reviewed the archives thoroughly and realized you had answered them in detail. So for those who complain about not getting questions answered, please take the time to review the archives, I am sure you'll find your answer.

Thank you

Gee, thanks Mom! You wrote that plug for the archives just the way I requested. Now that 95% of the questioners waiting for a personal response from me will realize the information or reassurance they desire is already waiting for them in the archives, I'll have some free time to come home for a visit just like I promised.

See you soon Mom.

XXOXXXO

A Word of Thanks, and an Explanation, too!
I think I'm dying from HIV with Balanitis, My (once again!!) CNN Hero Nominee Dr. Bob?