Headed to the looney bin:)

Dr.Bob, First and foremost I will be sending a donation to your wonderful organization. Your work is wonderful! Iam concerned because I went to get my HIV test att he hospital, it was negative. Anyway I hardly saw the needle, but it looked to have a black top. I just didn't see her get it form anywhere, notsyre if phlebotomists keep them in their pockets. I just have gotten so scared of reuse, I AM FREAKED. The other concern I had was the week before whenI had my blood drawn for ssomething else I noticed the neddle holder had drops of blood on the inside, around the hole where the needle goes through. Is that a concern, or not. Thanks for your help.

You cannot contract HIV from having your blood drawn. Period.

Needles are not reused. Period.

Continuing to worry about such nonsense could indeed land you in the loony bin.

Peruse the information in the archives. You should find it enlightening and reassuring.

Be well. Stay well.

BOB HELP ME PLEASE !!!!
CDC Lesbian Statistics