BOB HELP ME PLEASE !!!!

first of all let me say that you will indeed get a donation form me; just please help me cope with my fear that i just might have hiv; 5 days after a low risk encounter ( anal fingering may have been alittle pre cum there) i got a isloated sore throat no fever no hash then 3 days later that night i got a head ache and fever and all three where gone the next day ? i was told that ars come on together and the fever is present 96% of the time; when i got my sore throat there was no fever present until that 3rd day at night so do these sytoms sound like ARS to you ??? please help me bob i cant sleep at night !!!

I'll make three quick points:

1. Your HIV risk is so remote it is essentially nonexistent.

2. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. The reason to worry or to get HIV tested should be related to your HIV-risk exposure, not to whether symptoms are present.

3. Your "symptoms" are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). (Also, ARS symptoms become manifest two to three weeks after primary HIV infection, not several days.)

Thank you for your willingness to make a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well.

update (SWEAT, 2009)
Headed to the looney bin:)