HIV AND HSV/ sex ed teacher

my student asked me this and i have no clue.. if someone has herpes 1 and 2, and take an HIV test, will this affect the test? or will this lead to late serocoversion?

thank you in advance! I put money in an envelope and will send tomorrow.

What address do i send to, and do i need to put my adress or can i leave that blank?

xoxo

Having herpes 1 and/or herpes 2 will not affect HIV-antibody test results, delay the production of anti-HIV antibodies, alter the duration of the window period or result in late seroconversion.

The address for the foundation is listed below. No return address is needed. You can certainly make an anonymous donation if you so desire. Thank you for your kind comments and donation.

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Be well.

A mothers job is never done...
does sodomy create HIV/AIDS?