The Babysitters Club

So my friends and I take care of babies for a living. Now one of our co-workers brought her baby in to show him off. And of course we all awed and held him. Now one of the co-workers got scratched by the baby and bled a bit. 10 minutes later the baby scratched me and made a small cut as well..not sure if I bled or not. Not sure if the other girl bled or not either. Is there any risk of HIV transmission if the co-worker has HIV (her husband just got out of jail and not sure of his status).

If the baby got blood under his nail then scratched me and made me bleed considering it was a 10 mintute gap between scratches. Maybe more...

I will send $50 donation for your time and patience. You are awesome!

HIV via baby scratch?? Nah! No way. No how. My only recommendation is to clip that kid's nails before he grows up to become Freddy Krueger.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

HIV negative partner non-US citizen
Oral Sex Help