HIV negative partner non-US citizen

I recently found out that I am HIV positive. I informed my partner, and he tested negative. However, I'm very worried about infecting him because he is not a US citizen and I'm worried about him possibly being deported. He has a valid US student visa and is in school. My 3 questions are: 1) Is it possible to take an anonymous HIV test? 2) If he tests positive in the future, will he be deported? 3) Are these laws expected to change with the new presidential administration?

Thanks for your advice. I'm really terrified about this!

1. Yes, he could use Home Access Express Test. It is sold in retail and online pharmacies. It is the only FDA-approved home test for HIV. The test is performed anonymously.

2. (and 3) That depends how far "in the future" he tests positive. The rules about HIV are under review and we are hopeful the new administration will have a more enlightened and science-based approach to this issue than the last numbnuts who inhabited the White House. Stay tuned we'll keep you posted.

Good luck to you both.

Semen in the mouth
The Babysitters Club