transmission through blow-flies

Dear Mr. Frascino,

(First of all sorry if my English is not good.)

Some days ago I was visited by blow-flies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blow-fly). So I hit them with a sheet of paper and then took my scissors and scratched the remains off the paper. After two days (or was it one day, i can't remember) i cut some paper with this scissors and accidently cut myself and i could see a little blood there. I ran to the bathroom cleaned the wound and applied betaisodone. Now more than a month passed since that incident and i still can't get it out of my mind. Can I get infected with Hepatitis or HIV by getting in contact with the entrails of a blow-fly in this way? (I was vaccinated against Hepatitis B more than 10 years ago but there are no vaccines against Hepatitis C and HIV.)

Can you get infected by blow-flies? No you can't. Blow jobs perhaps, but not blow-flies.

Did I expose my wife?
Semen in the mouth