Where is the archived "Oral Sex" chapter?

First I want to thank you and acknowledge that about 5 years ago you helped me enormously in a moment of anguish that had a happy ending. I am afraid that this time the ending may not be as happy: A week ago I had semi-protected sex with a prostitute. By "semi" I mean protected vaginal with unprotected mutual oral pleasures. Yesterday I developed a slightly itchy sore or ulcer inside the foreskin of Mr. Happy. Based on what I have read in your previous postings, it does not appear that I should be too concerned about HIV, although I should remain worried about other STDs. You mention in several of your postings having a "whole chapter" in Oral Sex in the archives. Can you point me to that chapter? I assume that by "chapter" you mean something other than older regular postings. Right?

First of all, when you mention your previous predicament had a "happy ending" in this forum, that usually refers to a rub-and-tug sexual massage, but OK.

As for your current conundrum, it's true: A number of STDs can be transmitted/acquired much more easily than HIV via oral sex. If you've developed a sore or ulcer, you need to see your doctor, not search the archives!

The chapter on oral sex is indeed the collection of previous questions and my responses to oral sex inquiries. Within my responses are links to other resources and references on this topic or aspects of the topic.

Barebacking a POZ.
Dr. Bob please help