Jan 22, 2009
I have taken 12 HIV test - all negative. I am still worried that I have HIV. How do I go about getting tested for HIV type O and other rare HIV types?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Dude (or Dudette), you've had 12 negative HIV tests. Exactly what part of "HIV negative" are you having difficulty understanding???
I see absolutely no reason for chasing after rare strains of HIV. Time and money would be much better spent on a psychologist or psychiatrist, if indeed you cannot accept the overwhelming and incontrovertible evidence that you are HIV negative.
Stop worrying. Stop testing, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Painful Urination?
- Is Diarrhea An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.